Betty Crocker Measuring Cup

Betty Crocker Measuring Cup Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 101 in Bakeware & Cookware

March 25, 2016

I love using this measuring cup. I love that it is glass and the measurements are easy to read. I also love that the measurements are in red on the cup.

March 09, 2016

I bought this item at dollar tree and I like that it is visible to see everything, the only problem is that I have to leave on my countertop.....it won't fit in my drawer.

October 05, 2015

pretty neat cup, the design really works and its awesome

May 05, 2015

This is one of the best measuring cups out there, I love all of Betty Crocker's products I have not been dissappointed with one ever. I like to use this measuring cup for baking and cooking, helps with getting the right measurements for recipes.

May 05, 2015

I like this measuring cup and found it at my local Dollar Tree. I use it for sugars, flours or any dry ingredients to measure by. I don't put it in my microwave. A very useful gadget to have around the kitchen.

May 05, 2015

#Betty #Crocker "Measuring Cup" I love #BettyCrockers #Kitchen #Utensils I like the fact that they are very handy, useful, easy to use in every day baking and cooking. #Betty #Crocker "Measuring Cups" gives you precise measurement every time which is so important especially when baking. I buy these at my local dollar store for a $1.25 plus tax so I get them for a really great price. I also like the red colored handles. Very nice to have in your kitchen.

May 05, 2015

love betty crocker products found a ton of them at the dollar store. I like the long handle.

April 23, 2015

Live betty crocker products and thiss is one of thm!

April 21, 2015

Pretty good measuring cup to use and pretty easy to see the measurements. I found this at the dollarama for a 1.25, which is super cheap. I used this when I need to cook or decide to bake.

What do you think, do you own it?