Betty Crocker Scooby Doo Fruit Flavoured Snacks

Betty Crocker Scooby Doo Fruit Flavoured Snacks Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 1114 in Snacks

April 16, 2016

I buy these for my grandson he loves taking them to school for a snack he loves these fruit flavored snacks I like the small little convenient packs that they come into

October 30, 2015

My Daughter loves to take these with her lunch for a small snack. Fruity and chewy!

June 10, 2015

My daughter loves these, they are chewy fruity and good.

May 02, 2015

My 2 Grandsons love these Scooby-Doo gummies. I buy them at Walmart and they are around $3 a box. They like to look at each character that's in each individual packet. Awesome taste.

May 02, 2015

These are a fun treat. They are in the shape of the characters, which makes kids really like them, and they taste better than most gummy candies. I like that there are 10 in a pack, so you don't run out as quickly.

April 02, 2015

These are so yummy! And they are a great snack for kids to have because they are the Scooby Doo characters it makes it so fun!

April 02, 2015

My sisters love taking these to school with them! Super tasty. Wish you got more in the packet though.

April 01, 2015

I've purchased these fruit flavoured snacks for my kids. They taste fruity and have a chewy texture. I like the convenient pouch that has the perfect snack portion. The themed shaped are always a hit.

April 01, 2015

Fun and cute snack for any age, I got this at maxi's for only 1.98. I really like scooby doo and I like certain candy like snacks, so I decide to buy them and try it out. These are sort of a gummy bear texture but a bit of sourish taste and shaped as scooby doo characters but over all pretty good. I think it's a healthier alternative to actual candy.

What do you think, have you tried them?