Bikini Zone Reviews

Ranked #354 out of 475 in Remedies

Stop bikini bumps, itching, redness & pain instantly after hair removal. Guaranteed results. Dermatologist-tested Bikini Zone Medicated Gel is specially formulated to provide fast relief from the bumps, irritation and pain that can occur in the sensitive bikini area after shaving, waxing or use of depilatories. Bikini Zone absorbs instantly, as you apply it. You'll start to feel relief from the irritation, pain and itching immediately. After 24 hours, you'll see a noticeable difference, as Bikini Zone begins to smooth away the appearance of bumps and the redness. Bikini Zone will not stain lingerie, swimsuits or clothing. Bikini area irritation can occur any time, not just during swimsuit season. Using Bikini Zone regularly can help keep your bikini area skin irritation free and beautifully smooth all year long.

July 10, 2016

I have been using this cream for years now and love it, especially in the summer. It comes in a small tube but lasts a long time. It prevents red bumps, chafing and leaves your skin in the bikini area soft. It costs 6.99 at Walmarts and will last all summer.

June 20, 2016

I usually buy this in the winter months to stock up on it. It works great I haven't had any issues with red bumps from shaving since I started using this, I would highly recommend this to anyone who has issues with red bumps

March 21, 2016

This stuff is the BEST! I get brazillian bikini waxes every 3-4 weeks depending on the season, and it was recommended to me by the girl who waxes me. I put it on after I get a wax and it keeps any bumps or ingrowns from forming. It's also great if you have any irritation from like, shorts rubbing in the summer? Chub rub? haha. I have a guy friend who has used it on his neck after shaving and had irritation. Love it!!!

January 21, 2016

All I can say is thank god for Bikini Zone!!! Works great on sensitive areas such as your bikini area as well as your armpits. It soothes any itch caused by razorn burn and helps reduce redness. If you are prone to razor burn and have yet to try this product, go and buy one, like right now!

September 22, 2015

Bless this product. Say goodbye to bumps and bikini zone redness. This product is a life saver.

August 11, 2015

Bikini Zone:
I found this cream did nothing but left me smelling bad.

February 08, 2015

I hate shaving "That Area" but when it's Bikini season I 100% rely on this product to make sure I have no little bumps!
It works very well! I think the next step will be laser hair removal but for the time being - this is the cheeper way to go :)

April 01, 2014

This stuff works wonders not only does it help to prevent unsightly and uber uncomfortable razor burn it helps to prevent it as well! I never shave down there without applying this stuff afterwards !

1.5/5

November 02, 2010

i found this stuff burned!! and it has a rlly nasty smell!!

January 08, 2010

I bought Bikini Zone in the hopes that it would get rid off or at least soothe the annoying bumps and razor burns we women get when shaving/waxing the bikini area. The product claims to do just so, but I did not notice any improvement on my skin and the bumps seemed to be more red and irritated the next day. Another aspect I didn't enjoy was when opening the cap from the tube. The second I open it, the ointment pours out and I get more than what I wanted to apply. I don't know if this is due to a defect in the particular tube I purchased or if others have noticed the same.