Biore Detoxify Daily Scrub

Biore Detoxify Daily Scrub Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 218 in Facial Exfoliators

Daily recharging. Exfoliates & purifies to reveal fresh, glowing skin. Oil-free. Do something good for yourself and your skin every day. Biore Detoxify Daily Scrub features gentle cleansing ingredients combined with spherical exfoliating agents to deliver the ideal amount of daily exfoliation, removing toxins from skin's surface and revealing a fresh glow everyday. Infused with soothing and refreshing extracts such as aloe, chamomile & pomegranate, this formula rinses clean and leaves skin immediately smoother and softer. Dermatologist-tested. Non-comedogenic. Hypo-allergenic. Made in U.S.A.

March 08, 2014

This work extremely well.

Kind of pricy for drugstore items, but they remove the dirt from my face and clean the pores. It leaves my face feeling great with cleaned pores. I like seeing how much dirt it removes, then I can see if it actually worked! Very effective

August 25, 2011

this scrub is amazing. my skin feels amazing after using it.

March 16, 2010

Any product from Bior is awesome!

January 27, 2010

This scrub surprised me with its price compare to quality. Very effective on black heads, leaves smooth skin without dryness. I tried more expensive brands before, and if there's no difference....why pay more? I'm going to buy another tube when I run out.

February 10, 2009

I received a sample of this in the mail . After one use, it removed all the blackheads on my nose and it didn't dry out my skin. This scrub reminds me of a more expensive brand (Dr. Brandt's) and I would definitely use it again.

January 26, 2009

I recieved this in a giftbag at a KAO brands meeting for work. I've always been a fan of Biore's facial strips, but havent had much luck with their cleansers/scrubs. This has been their most effective yet!

A little of this product goes a long way, though it rinses off easily and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. Instead of having tiny abrasive beads in this scrub, they use gentle very even tiny spheres which kind of makes you want to scrub harder, but there isnt a need to. This effectively removed all of my makeup and left my skin feeling very soft. It's perfect for a girl on the go, though I wouldnt recommend daily use on sensitive/dry skin.

My boyfriend actually stole this one from me, and specifically asks for it if it's not in the shower when he hops in. It appears to work well on guy skin too. :)

December 13, 2008

it realy helps with black heads, and leaves my skin feeling refreshed instead of dryed out,..always helps to moisterize after any scrub. i would defenetly recomend this product, expeacialy to teens and thoose who are more prone to have break outs or black heads

September 15, 2008

biore detoxify daily scrub is the best facial cleaning scrub that i have treid! as stated on the package, "it exfoliates & purifies to reveal fresh,glowing skin" - and it really, truly does - i love it!!!