• Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer
  • Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer

Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #849 out of 1165 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15 for improved pore appearance and all-day silky skin.

February 20, 2012

I like using biore's lightweight moisturizer. It is really clean feeling and has a light refreshing smell.
    I usually mix my light coverage foundation with it. I find that it has been keeping my skin well hydrated through the winter. I don't like heavy, thick face creams, it feels like they are weighing me down.
    The price is about average, but it is exceptional product for this price range. This product lasts a long time, however don't get it in your eyes, because it burns like a ^%$#@.

February 06, 2010

This facial moisturizer is the best I have ever used.I have combination skin and I found it truly helped my dry skin while not clogging pores and causing a breakout.I have yet to have a breakout since starting this 6 months ago and that cannot be said for any other moisturizer I have found.My pores look non-existent while using this as well.Great product!

January 10, 2007

I can't decide which I like more, this or Aveeno's daily face moisturizer. Both are really great, and I think they are around the same price point. This makes my face feel very soft and clean, and it's really good to put on before your makeup. A bonus: it has SPF 15, like Aveeno, which makes the choice harder. I kind of like the smell of this better, and I like that it's bottle is made slightly better for travel. I say try them both, and you decide!