• Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer
  • Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer

Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #831 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Biore Pore Minimizing Lightweight Moisturizer SPF 15 for improved pore appearance and all-day silky skin.

February 20, 2012

I like using biore's lightweight moisturizer. It is really clean feeling and has a light refreshing smell.
    I usually mix my light coverage foundation with it. I find that it has been keeping my skin well hydrated through the winter. I don't like heavy, thick face creams, it feels like they are weighing me down.
    The price is about average, but it is exceptional product for this price range. This product lasts a long time, however don't get it in your eyes, because it burns like a ^%$#@.

February 06, 2010

This facial moisturizer is the best I have ever used.I have combination skin and I found it truly helped my dry skin while not clogging pores and causing a breakout.I have yet to have a breakout since starting this 6 months ago and that cannot be said for any other moisturizer I have found.My pores look non-existent while using this as well.Great product!

January 10, 2007

I can't decide which I like more, this or Aveeno's daily face moisturizer. Both are really great, and I think they are around the same price point. This makes my face feel very soft and clean, and it's really good to put on before your makeup. A bonus: it has SPF 15, like Aveeno, which makes the choice harder. I kind of like the smell of this better, and I like that it's bottle is made slightly better for travel. I say try them both, and you decide!

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Losing weight tips

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish