Biotherm Biosource Skin Perfecting Cleanser

Biotherm Biosource Skin Perfecting Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #804 out of 995 in Facial Cleansers

Biotherm Biosource Skin Perfection Cleanser for All Skin Types (New Product)

Non-drying texture with exfoliating micro-beads. High definition refiner pores and irregularities, skin glow with fresh rosy radiance.

August 31, 2014

I love this cleanser! It makes your skin glow. It is very gentle on sensitive skin and has a heavenly scent (not strong). It really improves your skin and is worth every penny.

August 05, 2014

J'adores ce produit ! Il est doux et nettoie en profondeur tout en procurant une douce sensation de fraicheur.

August 31, 2013

I have a sensitive skin and after washing my skin feels smooth and soft

February 09, 2011

I like to use this cleanser all the time. It wont leave your skin really dry after the wash. It leave your skin really clean and soft. Great product!!

May 20, 2009

I'm using the cleanser now and i love it, it makes me skin feel really fresh and clean afterwards. since i have combination skin (oily tzone and dehydrated cheeks) this worked great b/c it didn't over dry anything.

August 26, 2006

Biotherm leaves my skin feeling clean and healthy. A lot of cleansers I've tried seems to dry out my skin and Biotherm really seems to work well for me.