Blackberry Curve Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 143 in Cell Phones

The Blackberry curve includes 2.0MP Digital Camera, High-resolution display with 320 x 240 65.000 colors TFT and 2.46 inches, 35 key backlit QWERTY keyboard, Trackpad, Intuitive icons and menus, Bluetooth® enabled with Stereo Profile (A2DP), Wi-Fi® 802.11b/g enabled. Visit rim.com for more information.

0.5/5

April 22, 2016

i find blackberries just aren't worth it, the battery life just get terrible over time, although i was excited to get this since blackberries were becoming popular over time i learnt i would regret that

January 10, 2016

My daughter had one and had nothing but trouble ,it was one problem after another the phone had so many glitches, my advice to people go with Samsung or Motorola

September 25, 2015

I used to have a Blackberry Curve, and I'm so glad I don't anymore! It's a horrible phone.. One day when I was using it it froze in me and it didn't unfreeze. I tried everything and I tried to get them to fix it but I said screw this in done with this phone. I even switched over service providers because I didn't find my old one to be helpful I won't say names.

April 18, 2015

I love that phone. I had one in red- very sexy. It served me very well. I loved blackberries but the new era came. It also gave up on me, but served a long time and very well! I liked the looks and how easy blackberry was and the most i think I liked their keyboard- could type with my eyes closed!

April 18, 2015

I had this phone a few years ago and I couldn't have been happier to see it go. It had a horrible battery life and glitched out often. The only thing I liked about it was the physical keyboard.

January 28, 2015

I had this phone for years and it lasted alot longer then phones now! Did everything on it was a great phone!

July 09, 2014

great phone , have mine a few years before up grade....only problem keys for texting very small other then that has great reception

June 13, 2014

Have mine now for two years. I don't know what i'll do if I had to use touch screen.

April 18, 2014

I love this phone! It is incredibly durable, easy to use and has a decent camera.

October 03, 2013

My first phone i had in a long time , was great i loved the bmi , small screen tho but i liked it.