Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash Reviews

Ranked #830 out of 976 in Facial Cleansers

February 25, 2016

Maybe because I read so many great reviews on this product, I was expecting more than it delivered. Some people claimed that this product instantly melted away their entire face makeup, so I was really excited to try it because having difficulty removing makeup when you just want to go sleep is a pain!

I tried this a few times when I had full coverage makeup on, it did not remove all my makeup easily. It also did not come off instantly, I had to scrub. It also said that it is an exfoliator, but I see this as a cleanser because it doesn’t do a great job in exfoliating.

I think this face wash would be good on a daily basis, but if you are wearing full coverage, I would recommend something else.

August 16, 2015

This facewash is my twice a day, everyday facewash. I buy a large bottle for roughly $30, but with twice/daily use, the bottle lasts approximately 5 months.
    I have normal skin that drys a bit in the winter, but I find this product is great year round. It leaves my skin feeling clean, but doesn't dry my skin out at all.

August 02, 2015

An excellent face wash that does make your face feel clean! The scent is great and the dispenser makes it last a long time! I am not the biggest fan of the exfoliatng beads but they do their job! I would buy again!

June 05, 2015

I use this cleanser to wash my face in the mornings. The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling super clean after using it. I like to use this cleanser in the morning because I feel that the exfoliating beads help to make my makeup to on smoother. I highly recommend this cleanser for people with combination to oily skin.

March 08, 2015

I have combination skin and love this face wash. Not only does it do the job, it smells great! its a gel based face wash and it's very mild with micro beads in it for a light scrub.

November 01, 2014

Basically the best face wash ive used :) even better than those more expensive ones. the foam that forms when u add more water takes great care of my pores and i feel so clean after using this product.

September 09, 2014

I have very normal skin so I did not want a face wash that was too intense. This Bliss one is great- its a gel consistency with some exfoliating particles which aren't too harsh like most face washes. It smells great and is easy to wash off.

May 26, 2014

This product really works for me. The smell is amazing and your skin feels super clean after using it. I use this in the morning only because if use 2 times a day for me it gets my skin dry.

January 27, 2010

I first tried this product on a business trip when the boutique hotel I was staying at was carrying a range of Bliss products. Having never tried any Bliss product before, I was a little skeptical at first. This product was a great introduction. The face wash was light enough to use daily and I liked the microbeads, which provided an exfoliator sensation. Definitely a keeper.