• Blistex Regular Lip Protectant with SPF 15
  • Blistex Regular Lip Protectant with SPF 15

Blistex Regular Lip Protectant with SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #476 out of 787 in Lip Balm

June 06, 2016

The thing about this medicated lip balm/chap stick is that it makes my lips tingle. I guess I know when I still have product on, but I haven't decided whether or not I like that. I didn't like the scent, it's a gross medicinal salve scent. What I do like about it is that it's a good quality and inexpensive smooth balm and that it has spf in it. Goes on clear.

January 13, 2016

I use blistex lip chap and the dry skin literally peels off ten mins later ! This is very effect and defiantly worth buying . Probably the best lip chap out there ! I highly recommend this to anyone who has really dry/ chapped lips !

April 21, 2015

I like blistex, I find they actually work well on chapped lips and I like the fact it has sun protection in it. The only problem I find with them is that they are a lot softer then most lip glosses...other then that its perfect.

November 25, 2014

I swear by this product in the winter! It is great for my ultra dry lips. Perfect for the summer as well because of the spf i usually use it on vacation. But this is my go to winter lip balm

November 25, 2014

Very affordable price. I like this Blistex Version since it has SPF 15. It works well. Soothing and helps with Fall/Winter weather. Great to have!
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

September 15, 2013

Super amazing. I love this. It has this subtle tingling feeling on your lips. I always put this on before lipstick and its so moisturizing. Im using it now even in the winter and its great. I already bought a backup.