Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 183 in BB Creams

September 15, 2016

This B B cream is by far the best BB that I've tried, it has the consistency of a very light foundation, does not has to much coverage but enough to even out your skin, I think is really good for normal or combination skin , it is on the pricey side range, but worst every penny for me.

February 22, 2016

I really enjoy this BB cream. The formula is great and it very lightweight on my face but still provides decent coverage. The girl at sephora recommended this to me because I have fairly clear skin with occasional redness and spots. The only thing I don't like about this product is the color selection, it's so minimal! I think they have about 3 or 4 colors. The problem with that is the fact that none of them match up with me perfectly so I often have to mix this BB cream with another tinted moisturizer or BB cream to get a shade that matches. Other than that, a solid product. However I think the price is a little much considering it is just a BB cream.

May 29, 2015

Worth every penny is right! I have oily skin, but this BB cream doesn't weigh me down like foundations do. I tend to prefer more of a sheer look that tinted moisturizers have, but this has everything they have, plus primer, spa 35 and it even covers my dark circles! It does feel glossy when I first put it on, but more like I'm putting on moisturizer as opposed to the cakey feeling I get with foundations.

November 22, 2014

I have not used much of Bobbi brown products, but since I am a fan of bb creams I decided to give it a try.
This has SPF 35. And comes in a tube. I got in the shade "fair". The shade matched my tone nicely.
however the price paid, compare to other brands I was expecting more from Bobbi brown.
The product needs to be spread with extra pressure, the consistency was not thick but was still hare to apply.
Upon application it did not feel heavy but just still wish the application should be more easy.
I don't think I would be buying this bb cream again, as I have another one of my favourites that I would rather repurchase.

Updated On: November 22, 2014