Body Shop Early-Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel

Body Shop Early-Harvest Raspberry Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 552 in Body Wash

May 30, 2016

I love body shop shower gel and this kind smells so good. It is nice on the skin and leaves ym skin smelling good ans feeling nice. And a bottwl of shower gel lastest a while to.

May 30, 2016

I tend to use all Body Shop shower gels as bubble bath! The price can be a little hefty for shower gel, however the smell and the way this product cleans can easily make up for the price!!!

Soon time for me to go stock up again!

April 07, 2015

The "Body Shop" has been a favourite company of mine for many years. This particular shower gel produces such a luxurious scented lather that fills your senses with the fruity scent of raspberries. Your skin feels soft after your shower and the scent lightly lingers on your skin.

April 07, 2015

I love everything that the Body Shop stands for. I picked up this shower gel scent recently when it was on sale (you can always get these on sale!) and I was really impressed with the raspberry scent (like most other BS scents - love). I love that you really don't need to use much at all to get a foaming soap, so the bottle lasts a long time. It also leaves me feeling clean!

April 07, 2015

I am again in love. The Body Shop has yet again amazed me. The smell of this body wash is amazing. Love, love, love.

January 11, 2015

I have mixed feelings about this product. I got this on sale for $5, which is an awesome price for a body shop product. This shower gel smells amazing, it has a sweet fruity candy smell. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that the scent doesn't stay on ur skin after you shower.