Bonapiel Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Bonapiel Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews

1 review
Ranked #147 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

September 07, 2016

I have been using This Serum along with Bonapiel’s Moisturizer and Vitamin C Eye Gel for best results.

Being in my late 30’s, racing the aging game is a necessity.

After washing and drying my face, all I need is one squirt for full facial coverage. The serum is light to medium thickness (not super runny), and clear in colour.

I rub the serum in circular motions throughout my face, and it is dry within a minute! I can even apply my moisturizer on top of it after one to two minutes, and it does not tingle, cause redness, burn, or any other negative effects that I have felt with a few other serums.

Immediately my face feels a little bit tighter than normal, and I have noticed a slight reduction in my eye and smile lines. I have also noticed less overall redness in my face and a less porous complexion.

I have been using this serum in the morning and night for best results. My face definitely looks more refreshed and hydrated than normal!

It has a light citrusy scent, but it is VERY minimal and doesn’t seem to make my face smell (Husband did the Smell test!).

I also appreciate that there are many natural ingredients used within it (with a few ingredients that are not easily pronounced).

With the minimal amount required, it should last a few months before it has to be replenished.

Overall, I am happy with the results after a few weeks, and would recommend it if you are thinking of changing up your anti-aging regime!

*** I received this item at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***