• Boots No7 Perfect and Protect Serum
  • Boots No7 Perfect and Protect Serum

Boots No7 Perfect and Protect Serum Reviews

Ranked #409 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Anti Aging is getting Intense... No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Beauty Serum has been tested like no other cosmetic anti aging product in an independent 12 month trial. The findings clearly show that it has genuine, long term anti aging benefits. 70% of the volunteers using the product showed a marked improvement in the appearance of photo-aged skin after 12 months of use. This proven anti-aging formula contains retinyl palmitate, antioxidants, firming peptides and alfalfa extract to reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles by up to 50% in just 4 weeks, the longer you use it the better it works.
Made in the UK

June 03, 2015

Best serum out there. Went on lightly, didn't make my eyes itch. An oldie but definitely a keeper!! Saw an improvement within couple of weeks.

December 27, 2013

I am not very familiar with the Boots No.7 line and I have not used anything by this company previously. I have read a great deal about serums and their benefits so I decided to pick this up when it was on sale on Shoppers.

This product claims to fight wrinkles and provide a more youthful look. I can't really attest to the first claim since I'm still in my 20's and don't have any noticeable wrinkles. I use a serum more as a preventative rather than reparation measure. It definitely moisturizes, hence the more youthful look since your skin is more supple.

I initially liked using the product because that was the time when my skin was at its driest. However, the more I used it, the more I started to dislike it for several reasons. Firstly the consistently was a little bit sticky (thinner version of a silicone face primer) and it felt very heavy on the skin. It didn't absorb into my skin that well and it left an oily residue. Secondly, after multiple use, I found my skin becoming more and more oily even without the serum and that's when I started breaking out. Because this was the only product that changed in my skincare routine, I attributed the cause of my breakouts to this serum. It was just too thick that it clogged my pores.

Personally I would not repurchase this product again. I have stopped using it. The only time I would reach for it is to use as spot treatment for extremely dry patches on my face.

February 12, 2012

Best serum! It amazingly effective to keep skin soft and wrinkle free! For best results I use the serum with the Protect and Perfect Day Cream and Night Cream. Highly recommend this product and the price is great considering the average price of other worthy serums.

December 04, 2011

I have tried a number of serums with nothing that I really wanted to continue to use. I kept hearing about Boots and thought I would give it a try - it was worth every single penny!! I use it every morning and night and do think that my skin looks smoother and healthier.

August 03, 2010

This cream was recommended to me by this custumer, who, despite her age, has AMAZING looking skin. She swears by it.
I don't have any fine wrinkles or signs of aging, as I am in my eraly 20s, yet I couln't resist giving this serum a try.
Maybe I will try it again later, maybe the hot humid summer and make-up combination didn't help, maybe it was something else, but I kind of broke out. I didn't even get a chance to look for other results (as in firmness, or brighter complexion). I had to stop it and go back to my old routine...
I will however give it another try, perhaps when the temperature drops.
I would say, give it a try... I was sold on all the amazing feedback on it, and the price is pretty good.