Boscia Green Tea Oil-Control Mask
Amazing

Boscia Green Tea Oil-Control Mask Reviews

Ranked #330 out of 615 in Masks

March 02, 2017

This product was okay, I liked the smell of it and the very cooling sensation but I don't feel it did very much for my skin other than minimize my pores. It didn't clear out my pores, but was refreshing and did minimize them but that was not the intention of the product. It is supposed to reduce oil levels in your skin. It was a fun mask to use but didn't really do what it said.

October 11, 2016

As far as peel off masks go, this one is pretty great. I really enjoy the luxury in a mask. However, the price of this mask can be pretty daunting. Also, make sure to moisturize after using it. It left my skin very dry.

January 28, 2016

The thing I love about this mask is that once dried, you can peel it off, so it gives you kind of an exfoliation treatment. The mask is supposed to reduce shine and minimize sebum production, and I'd say it does a pretty good job. Does it eliminate shine completely? Not really, but as an above-average greasy girl, it gets the job done for me. Not to mention my face feels amazing. One thing I should mention is that when you apply the mask, while it's still wet there is a very intense feeling; it's supposed to be a cooling sensation, but when I tried the product for the first time it was almost unbearable. Having said that, you do get used to the feeling as time goes on.