Botanical Splash by Trusted Health

Botanical Splash by Trusted Health Reviews

1 review
Ranked #249 out of 843 in Bath & Body

April 16, 2015

Botanical Splash body moisturizer and revitalizer by Trusted Health products is an all natural product.

It is made from 100% pure botanical oils.

Almond – antioxidant rich and high in vitamin C, A, B and E

Orange – healing properties for curing cracked and dry skin, loaded with vitamin C

Lime – full of antioxidants and has antibacterial qualities

Lemon – antioxidant rich and detoxifying in nature

Olive – hydrating and anti-aging properties

Avocado – high in vitamin A and E

It decreases the appearance of blemishes, sun spots, and discolouration. It also moisturizes and firms dull dry skin.

I really love this product. I use it right after my shower as a moisturizer. It has the energizing fragrant of citrus that really perks you up. It has left my skin feeling soft and refreshed. You can also use it as deodorant. I found that for me, it lasted the whole day. I’m not one to really sweat much though. The solution is clear with an orange tinge to it.

You spray it directly onto you skin, no rubbing needed. It absorbs fast and doesn’t leave any oil or residue on your clothing. I really wish this product came in a bigger bottle. I use it every day and it lasted me three weeks. It is currently avaliable in a 2 oz bottle. It has become one of my favorite skin care regimens.