Bounce Bursts In Wash Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 251 in Laundry Care

June 20, 2016

J'ai reçu ce déodorant pour tissu de Bounce en échantillon pour tester. Ce sont de petits comprimés que l'on ajoute au moment du lavage pour imprégner nos vêtements de fragrance. À mon avis ce n'est pas un produit utile quand on a un bon savon à lessive car il y a déjà une fragrance. De plus, ces comprimés collent quelquefois aux vêtements et cela n'est pas agréable en plus du danger de faire des taches sur nos vêtements. Pas pour moi....

May 19, 2016

I do not like beads in general, i much prefer the dryer bar they used to sell. However these in particular leave light soap marks on dark clothes. i wont buy them again

April 25, 2016

i love the smell of these bounce beeds ,you just put in a little and your clothes smell amazing and it is true that is last a long time i recoment this to everyone

April 25, 2016

i always buy this when it goes on sale!!!it is such a great scent booster ...i love using it when i wash my curtains as the aroma fills the room!!!i l use it when i wash every thing else too....so nice to use on your bedding ...the scent lasts a long time!!!!

April 25, 2016

these scent boosters smell so good and i use them all the time.my clothes always smell so good after i use these.great product.i will always use these and always great to get them at a good price

April 25, 2016

I received a sample of this Bounce Burst in Wash Scent Booster in the mail one day I washed my clothes and added this product in the washer when I took my clothes out of the dryer they smelled amazing such a great aroma I loved it and I would recommend this product to anyone

March 18, 2016

I absolutely love these things!!! These work!! My clothes smell amazing, I'm always getting asked what makes me smell so good! The tiniest amount is all you need :)

February 05, 2016

Love love love! These smell *so* good I just want to bury my nose in the clean laundry! I love that the scent sticks around for a long time too so that when I pull clean bedding out to make the bed I can still smell it. I used to use fabric softener (not because anything needed softening, but because I wanted a scent) but I feel like it gunks up the washer and I question whether it wears down fabrics faster. I used to like the other scent balls on the market, but once I smelled these, I switched.

Kind of pricey so I usually use them on bedding, towels and some of my own clothes and skip them for my husband and daughter's laundry since they don't really care. I also find it is often out of stock at places I like to shop too so that's a bit frustrating. Still, when I see it, I buy it!

August 26, 2015

Superbe senteur. Il assouplie à fond le linge tout droit sortie de la laveuse! Je recommande

July 27, 2015

This was amazing! I got this as a sample and decide to use it for our bed sheets and towels. It smells divine! I was a bit concerned at first as I have a front load laundry machine the pearls we're getting stuck in all the crevices, but it was fine in the end. The sheets and towels smelled so fresh. I can see some people who are sensitive to smell getting a headache from this though.