Bourjois Paris Eyeshadow in Marron Glacé Reviews

Ranked #993 out of 1159 in Eye Shadow

September 22, 2015

All of the colours in this line are great. They actually go on your skin the color that you see in the palette. I have had issues before with eye shadow Turning reddish on my skin but not these! A bit pricy.

0.5/5

May 12, 2011

Gritty, hard, no pigment, no color payoff, low quality, low blend-ability, worst stuff ever. Where do I start? I tried ALL the shades in Shoppers Drug Mart and they all had the same quality - NONE. I wouldn't ever waste a $ on these. You could probably find better eye shadow in a dollar store. I can't believe that Shoppers carries this junk.

Would never buy these, would never even take another look at them. Although I do wonder about their mascaras, I must say.

December 10, 2010

I love Bourjois eyeshadows. A friend of mine who used to live in England highly recommended this line and squealed when she saw that they now have it in Canada as she used to use it all the time. I purchased the Marron Glace color from Shoppers Drug Mart and my favourite feature of this product is the intensity of pigment it delivers. When I use eye shadows, they quickly absorb into my skin and the color fades unless I put on a coat of primer. This product shows up well even without primer and lasts for quite a long time. I highly recommend this product. LOVE IT.

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    couponing

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Emerald City

Davapink added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Zenni Optical