Bourjois Paris Volumizer Mascara

Bourjois Paris Volumizer Mascara Reviews

Ranked #570 out of 773 in Mascara

July 08, 2016

This mascara is great! Very versatile, you can easily go from day into night. With the two sides you can achieve great length, and thickness all in one.

August 12, 2014

This product amazes me so much !
It gives my lashes so much volume , it makes you look like you have fake lashes.
The price was awesome
I definately recommend it for anyone who likes have long volumed lashes .

September 05, 2013

The 2-step brush is amazing. Incredible volume for those of us with those thin, wispy lashes.

August 09, 2013

Really like the 2 step application process. Step one was like a prep for the lashes; step 2 was for the volume & length. I love bourjois products & this did not disappoint. Last until I tool it off that night & didn't clump or cause any irritation.

July 16, 2013

I love this mascara, since I found it, I will not go back to my old one, this mascara does what it says. It really gives you volume, it is a 2 step process, but it really works, I get so many compliments on my eyes!
It is easy to use and apply. I would definitley recommend it, the price is worth every penny! If you are looking for thick eyelashes with loads of volume, this is your product!

April 25, 2012

I used this mascara to glam it up for a reunion party. It required a two stage application to achieve the lush lash look that it promised. I found it worked well to add volume to my sparse lashes. Though it was pricey (MSRP $20 ) and not suitable to use on a day to day basis on my frugal budget.

Updated On: April 25, 2012

I found the stage two formula very sticky, and it transferred from my lashes to my cheeks if I blinked too soon after applying. The stage one formula was great to wear for a natural day-time look.

September 08, 2011

Bourjois Volumizer Mascara is designed to give the wearer extreme volume. It has two brushes that promise clump-free volume and lush lashes. The first brush is designed to give twice the volume. The second brush gives more product and provides 3D volume. Using two the first and second brush, the wearer is suppose to have up to eleven times the volume.

I have to admit that using this mascara gave me great dimension. I use the first brush for when I want some colour to my eyelashes, because I do not feel that it offers very much in terms of volume. Nonetheless, I do use it to act as almost as a primer for when I add a second coat with the second brush. The second brush is fabulous for making them look thick.

One thing I found with the mascara is that its formula is one that I have yet to come across with any other mascara. It is thick, not wet, but tacky. It stretches out as it comes out of the tube, almost like black glue. I have not seen this mentioned by other reviewers, which makes me wonder whether the formula went bad, or whether I am simply green when it comes to the differing compositions of mascaras.

At any rate, the structure of the formula is great for giving my eyelashes a boost, because it lifts them up and makes them stay up. The result is looking like you are wearing false eyelashes because of their unnaturally high lift. Overall, this is one product I will be returning to in the future.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS