Brocato Saturation Leave-in Conditioner
Good

Brocato Saturation Leave-in Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #279 out of 574 in Conditioner

June 12, 2016

This is super amazing. I have awful brittle fine hair that is a disaster to be worn down. This leave in product is has the best results of anything I've ever tried before. After I blowdry my hair I can feel a difference when I run my fingers through it. My hair feels soft and smooth and I want to keep touching it. I have this really big salon bottle of it too, which much hold a 6 year supply (got it at Aura in the mall). It's cool to look at too; it comes out of the bottle a blueish colour and is filled with silver shimmers. It's easy to use; you apply it to wet hair and then style it. And you can never use too much. I'm using 5 teaspoons at least in one application.

January 21, 2015

I've been using this product for many years. I have very thick curly course long hair. I use it after every shower and it makes my hair feel so soft and less dry once my hair drys. If I don't use it my hair is frizzy mess. I don't know what I would do with out this product.

etoilee added a new review for
    Lipton Camomile Herbal Tea

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Weird Food Brands That Rock.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite cartoon for adults?

Crest 3D White Brilliance

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

Downy Un Stopables in Fresh

mascara Maybelline

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores