Brocato Saturation Leave-in Conditioner
Good

Brocato Saturation Leave-in Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #308 out of 602 in Conditioner

June 12, 2016

This is super amazing. I have awful brittle fine hair that is a disaster to be worn down. This leave in product is has the best results of anything I've ever tried before. After I blowdry my hair I can feel a difference when I run my fingers through it. My hair feels soft and smooth and I want to keep touching it. I have this really big salon bottle of it too, which much hold a 6 year supply (got it at Aura in the mall). It's cool to look at too; it comes out of the bottle a blueish colour and is filled with silver shimmers. It's easy to use; you apply it to wet hair and then style it. And you can never use too much. I'm using 5 teaspoons at least in one application.

January 21, 2015

I've been using this product for many years. I have very thick curly course long hair. I use it after every shower and it makes my hair feel so soft and less dry once my hair drys. If I don't use it my hair is frizzy mess. I don't know what I would do with out this product.