Bud Light Lime

Bud Light Lime Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

September 19, 2016

I know a lot of people do not like this one, but i love it! I am a bit of a beer whimp and like my light beers so this one is perfect! The lime flavour is there and makes for an awesome summer beer!

August 23, 2016

I really wanted to like this beer... I really did. I've tried it a few times, but o just can't get into the flavor. I don't feel it tastes much different than regular beer.. and Budweiser wouldn't be my first choice of beer brand, so.. I dont think I will buy this again. It's not my mug of beer.. haha..

August 19, 2016

Love this brand especially the lime flavor. This is such a light refreshing beer and great for anytime or any occasion. Love the taste and the quality

June 28, 2016

This hits the spot if you want to start the weekend right, all ice cold and refreshing have it with a burger or some ribs and you are good to go. Spend Saturday at the ball game this is the beer for you.

May 26, 2016

This is my go to weekend summer drink. I like Coranas but Bud Light Lime is a tad lighter and already has a lime flavoured undertone. I even add a slice of lime into it. Worth trying this beer if you like lagers.

May 12, 2016

Love this brand for as long as I can remember. This is such a light refreshing beer and great for anytime or any occasion. Love the taste and the quality, YUMMY!

April 26, 2016

This is my favourite Spring and summer time beer. The lime isn't over powering, but it's enough to lighten up the bitterness of a normal beer. I love the clear glass bottle too.

April 26, 2016

I find Bud Light Lime a refreshing beer in the summer.
The hint of lime adds that much needed citrus flavor.
Great beer option for a hot day at the lake. However,
it needs to be ice cold!

April 26, 2016

I like the taste of this beer but it has to be ice cold. I found the lime taste was not over powering and both paired well together. A perfect drink on a hot summer day.

October 20, 2015

A nice fresh beer that tastes great! Nice on a hot summer day