Budweiser Beer Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

September 16, 2016

Great beer and price is unbeatable on the Quebec side. There is never a moment where my household doesn't have it. Crisp taste while cold and still great when it's room temperature. Love bud!

July 19, 2016

Je ne suis pas une fanatique de la bière, mais la budweiser est douce et légère. Elle n'a pas un petit goût amer qui me dérange. C'est pourquoi elle est toujours ma numéro un.

June 24, 2016

Budweiser beer...
Well, I'm not a big beer drinker, but when I'm with friends or out at dinner, a nice cold Bud really hits the spot!! One or Two no more than that, and I'm happy!!
It's smooth with a taste that is easy to swallow.

5 Stars!!

I would recommend Budweiser beer to any alcoholic drinker out there!!

April 28, 2016

I have a few favorites when it comes to beer and Budweiser is among them. This beer has a nice taste that goes down smooth. Always a crowd pleaser in my home.

April 06, 2016

Definitely one of my go-to beers. I love to have a beer with a salty meal, like fries and a veggie burger! I feel like this a beer that is generally a crowd pleaser so I often buy it when I am having friends over.

April 06, 2016

You can never go wrong with a budweiser . Nice and light beer . Goes good with barbaque steak of chicken. I like to drink my beer out of a glass very enjoyable

March 16, 2016

Budweiser Beer has now become my go to beer.At a bar or a relaxing evening at home this is my choice.The satisfying, smooth taste is wonderful, with leaving no after taste,I found it to be a little expensive but you get what you pay for.

March 02, 2016

My favourite beer ever!!! I will always try to venture out and try other different beers but I just to go back to Budweiser every time. great tasting beer!

January 27, 2016

Because U Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly..... And I must say I do. If your looking for a smooth crisp refreshing beer well Budweiser is the one to buy always fresh tasting.

January 26, 2016

MMM Budweiser. I love this beer. I have tried alot of different beers and Budweiser is the one I always go back to.