Buffalo Chicken Dip & McCain Savoury Wedges Recipe

1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/3 cup sour cream
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, minced
Pinch each salt and pepper
2 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
1 green onion, finely chopped
1 bag (650 g) McCain® Savoury Wedges

Mix ingredients until blended; transfer to greased baking dish. Bake in preheated 375˚F oven (190˚C) until cheese melts, and dip is steaming and heated through.

Meanwhile, prepare McCain® Savoury Wedges according to package directions. Garnish dip with blue cheese and green onion. Serve warm in slow cooker with McCain® Savoury Wedges.

Tip: To make it easier, cook in a slow cooker; layer cream cheese, barbecue sauce, hot sauce, chicken, Cheddar, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours, or until cheese melts and dip is steaming and heated through.

Taste

Easy to Make

March 14, 2016

Great recipe, so easy to make prepare and tastes so good!!
Mc cain literally marketed itself so well with all these new receipes I am trying and buying their products.

Chicken came out with such flavour and cooked and texture.
The wedges on the side were graeat and addiing veggies on the side made the meal complete.

Will make again, great for hosting

Taste

Easy to Make

March 09, 2016

This is one my favoutie dishes I tried a couple months ago and brought it to a pot luck for new years eve. everyone loved loved it none leftovers

Taste

Easy to Make

February 27, 2016

I had fun making this one. Loved the fact that it had cream cheese, can't lose with that ingredient. Of course we all love chicken in my family. Dips are very important also.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 04, 2016

This is a great dish to bring to get together!
nice flavours and easy to make

Taste

Easy to Make

February 02, 2016

Was really nervous about this dish...love my mccain wedges but when i read blue cheese it scared me a bit. My hubby loved this along with our friends but i found the combination s to be off. Blue cheese killed the flavor for me.

Taste

Easy to Make

February 02, 2016

We took out the blue cheese and added jalapenos and jalapeno havarti substituted the mayo and cream cheese and used the light to cut down on some fats...it's a hit for the guy's and I honestly quite enjoyed it myself...!

Taste

Easy to Make

February 01, 2016

I really wasn't a fan of this dip. It required way too many ingredients, and me and my friends aren't really into the whole heavy dip craze.

Taste

Easy to Make

January 27, 2016

Tout le monde a adoré, le goût est excellent. La texture est parfaite et avec les frites c'est délicieux.

Taste

Easy to Make

January 26, 2016

Never thought this could taste so good! i can't wait to try it again. it was tasty, easy to make and fun!

Taste

Easy to Make

January 26, 2016

My nephew love this Buffalo Chicken Dip & McCain Savoury Wedges Recipe, and I have tried it too not too bad.