McCain Savoury Wedges Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

These extra crispy wedges are a warm snack that’s meant to be shared. They are perfect for dipping, but then again, they might be better on their own. Serve them on game night and you just might be the MVP.​

Recipe Suggestions: Buffalo Chicken Dip & McCain Savoury Wedges or Bacon-Wrapped McCain BBQ Wedges

August 25, 2016

This is a very popular product in our home. One of those must always have on hand in the Freezer type ones. Love with fish or hamburgers or just as a snack, however find the price point a bit excessive for the quantity in the package

July 24, 2016

These are super yummy! Very easy to make, and pair well with burgers, hot dogs, chicken, etc. And they're also perfect on their own. They're crispy and savoury.. Addicting lol

April 04, 2016

I love these potatoe wedges . They taste so yummy , i like to dip mine in hellmans mayo. I cook my wedges a little longer then called for or they are a little soggy for my liking

March 23, 2016

My family loves these wedges!
I find the price to be excellent even though this size bag is smaller than most other brands. I find the instructions are clear and easy to follow even my son I started to make these on his own. I find most wedgeis products you buy in the grocery store are very soggy or has no flavor if baked in the oven every time I have made these they have a great crunch on the outside and still soft on the inside. I also like that's the grocery stores in my area usually run a promotion for $2 per bag which is a great cost since my family enjoyed them so much.

March 07, 2016

Great wedges, they are a staple in my freezer. I like to cook them on a pan with some added oil so they don't stick and get really nice and brown when flipped. I do find they lack in seasoning, they really aren't savoury almost just a plain wedge. I always add salt atleast.

March 07, 2016

The wedges were baked well! Warm hot interior, crispy outside, very good crispy outside.
The wedges were good size
but I found lacked seasoning, I had to add my own seasoning and fries!

I found the wedges otherwsie made a great side

March 04, 2016

These are great for any meal, especially in a busy household. They're quick and simple to make, just pop in the oven and set the timer, flipping once half way through cooking. When oven baked, they have a nice crispy outside and soft inside.
I did not, however, find the flavour that much different from other wedges and definitely added more salt and some basil.

March 03, 2016

Tried these for the first time on a snow day with the kids. Loved them so much we finished off an entire bag! We will definitely be buying these again.

March 02, 2016

Our house LOVES these fries. Its not very often that we will purchase freezer fries but when we do these are the only ones we buy. The seasoning is great. Kids love that its not spicy and I love the real potato flavour in the wedges. YUM!

February 26, 2016

My family liked these but we added a bit more seasoning to them. We found they were not all that different from similar wedges. They did have a nice soft crispness when baked.

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil