Bumble and bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Reviews

Ranked #599 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 15, 2016

I love this product for my dry course hair. I apply on damp hair and again before blow dry or flat iron my hair for soft hair. I buy it a Sephora it's pricy but worth it and a little goes along way.

August 25, 2016

Great scent. Use it everyday whether I am using heat on my hair or not as it protects my hair from uv. Doesn't leave the grime-y feel that I sometimes experience with other heat protectants.

May 10, 2016

I love this product! It's great for taming frizz and although it's oil-based, it's not greasy and absorbs quite quickly. The price is a bit steep for the entire line of B&B;products, but well worth it, given how long one bottle lasts and the quality. I would definitely recommend giving it a try.

May 03, 2016

This is the holy grail of all hair oils. Bumble and bumble has made a hit product! The price is up there but the amount that you get for that price it could last over a year if you use it properly. A little goes a LONG WAY. After using it you'll notice the effects immediately. My hair is more silkier, more shiner and easier to style. I highly suggest this to those with dry and frizzy hair. It also has heat protective properties which really helps for those who use a lot of heat styling tools.

April 03, 2016

This product does a phenomenal job on my fine, dry hair. I rake it in to my damp hair before spraying in a heat protectant for blow drying. I get silky smooth hair with no added weight. It is so lightweight that I am able to use an additional pump of the product on humid days to control frizz without making my hair look greasy. The full-size bottle goes a long way!

April 12, 2015

I received this product from a friend and I thought to myself, why would I put an oil in my hair? I tried it after I washed my hair. I was pleasantly surprised that my hair was so silky and soft. It made my hair shiny and smelled so nice. Good hair product.

March 11, 2015

location:NYC
hair condition:curly
4 out of 5
LOVE!
-12.11.13
QUICK TAKE: lightweight, non-sticky, easy to use
Formula: The oil is extremely lightweight and doesn't even feel like any type of oil product, it's refreshing and silky. You add a small amount to your fingers and palms then work the oil into your ends and hair strands. I use it while my hair is still wet to help set my curls but its works just the same in dry hair. This makes your hair fabulously soft and luxurious with shine while controlling frizz and fly aways. My hair has a thick texture and acts all crazy in humidity but with this oil it's tamed without any greasy residue. The very subtle tiare scent is nice but too weak you hardly notice it. I have to say so far hands down this hair product is now my ab

October 26, 2014

the whole hairdressers oil collection is worth every penny and is all incredibly hydrating does not make the hair heavy it keeps it feeling light

October 22, 2014

I had heard so much about this product that I sucked up the price tag and ordered it. What a waste of money. It didn't condition my hair and leave it soft like other hair oils. It left it dull and greasy.

September 09, 2014

This product is amaziiing. I use it on wet hair, help to detangle, nourishes hair. Your hair looks really healthy and shiny. Smell incredibly good. It protects from heat from hairdryer. It's a little miracle product! Only the price is not.... But you pay for good quality.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products