Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme
Amazing

Bumble and Bumble Styling Creme Reviews

Ranked #1972 out of 2314 in Hair Care

Well, It's not mousse and it's not a gel - some call it magic. It gives straight or curly hair body, hold, and allows lots of styling options.

September 09, 2014

I love Bumble and Bumble but the price is often way to high.

March 13, 2010

I'm a huge fan of Bumble and Bumble - it's one of the product lines that I find worth the money overall. This is one of my holy grail hair items - it totally gives my stick straight hair lift and control.

It's been reformulated a couple of times and most recently again in mid-2009. The one prior to the latest version was only so-so, but the reformulation is closer to the original and still meets the California requirements so double yay!!

It's pricey at about $32 a bottle but it takes me about 6 months to use one and I use about nickel size drop on my angled bob daily. No odor and I focus on the roots and ends so give my bob nice shape and definition. My stylist swears it works on most hair types... I've been using it for a couple of years and definitely give 2 thumbs up to the revised version!