Burberry Brit Reviews

Ranked #337 out of 1216 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: A marvelous blend of almonds, limes and pears, with soft florals and vanilla. Recommended use: daytime.When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you.  For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear.  Similarly, factor such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied

June 08, 2016

This is my favourite scent, hands down! I always get so many compliments whenever I am wearing it, from men and women alike. It's not too floral ( who wants to smell like a garden?) too sweet (who wants to smell like a candy store?) or too spicy (who wants to smell like a spice rack?)
It has notes of Italian Lime, Icy Pear, Green Almond, White Peony, Sugared Almonds, Amber, Mahogany, Vanilla, and Tonka Bean. Although...what's a Tonka bean??

February 06, 2016

Such a sweet warm scent ,one of my top 10 perfume
Love to wear it in fall

January 19, 2016

Il sent bon mais il est plus pour une personne plus vieille madame que une jeune.

1.5/5

December 20, 2015

I didn't like this fragrance. I thought it was too stinky or meant for an older person.

December 20, 2015

This is my favourite perfume and I started to wear it a few months ago and I love the scent! I get complimented on how good I smell all the time when wearing this perfume. May not be the newest perfume but it is definitely a favourite of mine!

May 30, 2015

ugh i can't explain how much i love this perfume (and I'm not really a perfume person). It has this spicy, unusual scent which is a welcome addition to a sea of fruity/floral scents marketed toward women. Love it so much! Finished half a bottle of it, and for me that is saying something.

May 19, 2015

This is one of my favourites from Burberry. Love it!! Its one of those classics you never want to give up.

May 11, 2015

This is one of those love it or hate it perfumes. I love the woodsy musky notes in this perfume. It is a very heavy fragrance so I tend to use it in the Fall/Winter months

1.5/5

April 02, 2015

Got a sample of this, used it once and gave it away. I really, really did not like this scent. Way too strong and almost masculine on me. It did not suit me well at all. It smelled Ok in the bottle but not on my skin.

March 31, 2015

I got a sample and I wasn't that into the scent, it was okay, but not for me.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!