• Burt's Bee Radiance Day Cream with Royal Jelly
  • Burt's Bee Radiance Day Cream with Royal Jelly

Burt's Bee Radiance Day Cream with Royal Jelly Reviews

Ranked #327 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 28, 2016

I do like how light this cream is however after using if for few weeks I did not find much of a change. It does leave my face hydrated but does not seem to do anything else for me. It does not make my skin irretated so is a plus.

May 13, 2016

This is a nice rich lotion that really brightens up your eyes and leaves the skin feeling soft. I love the fact that it is natural and all the ingredients are easily readable.

July 09, 2015

smells incredible, as do most of their products. Not greasy nor heavy. Brightens and smooths skin. Love it.

April 06, 2015

A great quality product. Love how it left my face silky smooth and was extremely moisturizing. My only complaint was that it burned a little bit as I have extremely sensitive skin.

March 31, 2015

Great Moisturizer very hydrating, covers the skin with oil and makes is soft and smooth.

March 13, 2015

This is a nice thick cream that goes on smooth and absorbs nicely. I used for both day and night and although I didn't see drastic results I liked the way the skin around my eyes felt.

October 06, 2014

Great price. Works fast on cold winter days.

July 09, 2014

I've tried a lot of creams and they all did nothing for me but give me acne, but Burt's Bee's Day cream is awesome. I loved the way it made my skin feel after application and how it wasn't greasy at all. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and family.

June 11, 2014

This Day Cream by Burt's Bee, is light and leaves your face feeling silky and fresh. It provides excellent moisture without being greasy or heavy. It comes in a 55g jar for about $24.00, which is a good price for a decent skin product. I have trouble with face cream being heavy and breaking out my skin. I did not have this happen with this product.