Burt's Bees Evening Primrose Overnight Creme
Good

Burt's Bees Evening Primrose Overnight Creme Reviews

Ranked #1086 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

The well known rejuvenating properties of Rosehip Seed Oil, an excellent source of Natural Vitamin A, rapidly penetrate facial skin and help repair and diminish early signs of aging. Evening Primrose Oil, pressed from the seeds of the Evening Primrose Flower, is a rich source of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids, which promote healthy skin by conditioning and restoring moisture to dry or rough areas.

October 22, 2014

I usually have an issue with lotions and creams but this stuff was amazing. It went on so smoothly and left no greasey residue. My skin felt so smooth and moisturized the next morning and even my husband noticed and complimented on how fresh my skin looked.

August 23, 2008

This image is from Burt's Bees Website. It makes sense, since it is the main ingredient, but this product has a strong flowery smell. Make sure you can take that being all over your face. It is very thick, well, because it's for the night. But it was too thick for my skin. I feel like this would work better for some people, but after about two nights, it was overall too much for me. I'm going to give it to my friend, see if she likes it.

amandaxo added a new review for
    Skittles Original

morencyc earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

sli1973 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Medical Woes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
    Huggies Pure Wipes