Burt's Bees Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 1078 in Lipstick

February 03, 2017

I was really excited when I heard about Burt's Bees' lipstick. I'm normally a big fan of their products, but this one was a bust. Although the color was super pretty and looked great on me (I used Brimming Berry, 514) the lipstick dried my tears like there was no tomorrow which was really surprising coming from a company that usually produces such great natural products. The lipstick doesn't last either and goes on everything (forget about kissing your hubby or boyfriend wearing it or even drinking or eating!). I would not buy it again or I would not recommend either

December 20, 2016

love the lipstick very pigmented and the shades are very preety.staying powers is not so good u have to reapply it after 2-3 hours .other than that i like it.

December 06, 2016

The worst lipstick ever. It is sticky, smells and tastes horrible, the colour is not what it looks like in the tube. It is so drying, I would never recommend this or re-purchase. I love the lipbalm by Burt's Bee,but the lipstick leaves a lot to be desired.

November 28, 2016

I love using natural products , exciting to know that burt bees are having 100% Natural lipsticks and so many bold colours to choose from ,i choose the shade blush its more of a neutral color i wear it all day ,it hydrates and moisturize, my lips feels soft and smooth, love it but just wasn't a fan of the packaging .

November 21, 2016

Great colors but not moisturizing at all. I find my lips are often dry when I wear this lipstick. I typically have to put lip chap on before using this lipstick and still apply more lip chap while wearing it.

November 18, 2016

Awesome new product! The lipstick from Burt's Bees protects and softens my lips while coming in the most vibrant shades. Great shades for the holidays and all year. Lovely case over the tube and last for several hours before it starts to wear. I am so glad I took the chance and purchased this as now that I know how good it is, I'll be buying a few more of the great colours.

October 10, 2016

I purchased Burt's Bee's lipstick shade, Lily Lake. It's really pretty and nicely pigmented.

The lipstick glides on smooth and lasts several hours. It is also extremely hydrating to my lips, so it will be perfect in the colder temperatures. I also found a good assortment. There are many shades to choose from which would look flattering on many women.

August 17, 2016

Burt's Bees has always been a natural, green brand. I bought this lipstick a few weeks ago in the shade Sunset Cruise and Lily Lakes. The lipstick goes on very smooth, the pigmentation is light, great for everyday use for a natural look. The problem with this lipstick is that it does not dry to your lips, it feels buttery through out the day and the colour comes off very easily. You will have to reapply a few times though out the day. The lipstick also melts very easily, I left it in my car for about 20 minutes, and it melted. Other than that, the product is nice, just don't leave it in a hot place.

July 19, 2016

Bon produit! Cependant, il manque beaucoup de couleurs. Par exemple: des couleurs nudes seraient grandement apprécié. L'emballage est aussi très joli car nous pouvons voir efficacement la teinte du rouge à lèvre

June 17, 2016

Another must have item in my purse. All natural ingridients, makes my lips very soft, perfect for a winter .smells awesome my favourite is pomegranate lasts long .i usually buy them in jumbo pack so its cheaper. I love how small is it can fit everywhere