Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit & Suger Beet Shampoo

Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit & Suger Beet Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #793 out of 937 in Shampoo

This wonderfully natural formula starts with Grapefruit extract and adds Coconut and Sunflower oils to create a cleansing complex that is one of the most effective, gentle, and richly foaming available. Sugar Beet extract and Soy Protein penetrate to strengthen and repair damage. Honey combined with essential oils of Orange, Lemon, Lime and Tangerine moisturize the hair, making it instantly manageable, leaving your hair with a naturally beautiful shine.- pH Balanced- Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate Free- Paraben FreeDirections: Wet hair completely. Massage into scalp and hair, concentrating on the ends and other damaged areas. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Follow with Burt's Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit & Sugar Beet Conditioner. 98.20% natural. Not tested on animals.

July 09, 2013

This product is one of my favourites! The scent (which lets be honest is one of the reasons we buy shampoo), is fantastic, and it works well. Best part is I didn't find I needed to use a lot for my hair to be clean.

Burts Bee's products are very pricey where I live though which means that I unfortunately only purchase them on special occasions only. :(

January 20, 2013

its a natural shampoo . its leaves your hair smelling so good .

December 14, 2009

I have fine and very thin hair. I was so sick of using strong perfumed shampoos that promised so much but only made my hair fall out more. I decided to start using a shampoo that would be as all natural as possible. Enter Burt's Bees shampoos and conditioners. The best thing is that they are sodium laureth sulphate free! Apparently from what I have heard sodium laureth sulphate is also put into laundry detergent and dish washing detergent and other cleaning products as well.
Anyway coming back to the shampoo it is chemical free. It smells very nice and soft. It leaves my hair very nice and clean and extremely soft. My hair loss has definitely decreased since I started to use this.
It may seem a bit pricey ($10 Cdn.) for a single bottle but it lasts a really long time. You only need a little bit to shampoo your hair. I also use the Burt's Bees conditioner right after and that is great too.
Must must buy for anyone who is looking for something all natural and gentle to clean their hair with.

June 16, 2009

I love this product, keeps a shine and softness to hair

April 09, 2009

I needed something to put the natural shine back into my hair. After the first wash my hair had the shine that it did when I was a small child. After using it now for almost 2 months, my hair looks and feels great. The shine I was looking for is finally back. In this amount of time I have only used a fourth (1/4) of the bottle. I use this everyday. I have long, very thick, permed and colored hair. I would recommend this for everyone. It works great and last a very long time.