Butler GUM Soft Picks

Butler GUM Soft Picks Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 189 in Oral Care

October 19, 2016

I use this product often when I am flossing my front teeth as I have a wire at the back of my teeth. The wire prevents me from flossing my teeth so I use these sticks to get in between those teeth. They do the job and are good quality.

1.5/5

August 18, 2016

This product was recommended by a friend. I thought it would be perfect to keep in my purse, so I bought a large package. Unfortunately I was not able to use them, as they are too large for the tight space between my teeth. It caused swelling and bleeding on the few spots I tried it. It was a waste of money for me - too bad I bought so many.

June 10, 2016

Perfect for those who have crown and any periodontal problems. it is very gently on the gum and does what it promises, remove debris and massages the gum!

May 12, 2016

These are great to carry around in your purse. Small enough to fit conveniently away but carries enough of the product you don't need to replenish it every day. It works so well getting between teeth and especially well where some people, like me, have a permanent retainer (metal bar on inside of teeth line) it works well getting the "food" out if the tooth brush bristles miss some.

March 23, 2016

Mon hygiéniste dentaire m'a fait découvrir ces petits bâtonnets pour nettoyer entre les dents. Ils sont super pratiques, se traînent partout et peuvent en tout temps nous dépanner. Ils sont très faciles d'utilisation et font un excellent travail.

March 23, 2016

these are great! They are handy, convenient size and can fit in your pocket or purse. I love that they have the ridges on them so you know you're getting everything out of your teeth. Perfect for when you just had ribs aha

January 13, 2016

I love this ,it gets in-between my teeth and gives me such a clean feeling ,great product to have in your purse

May 26, 2015

These are effective for those far back teeth that are hard to reach for flossing. Well priced too.

May 26, 2015

I also got these as a sample from my dentist. I really liked the ease of using them, especially because I have a lower retainer adhered to the back of my lower teeth. It's really helpful with getting away food and plaque.

May 26, 2015

I am terrible about flossing and I get in trouble with my dental hygienist at every cleaning. She gave me a sample of Soft Picks two cleanings ago and asked that I give them a try. They are soft, flexible tooth picks with a little brush on the end. You wiggle the pick between your teeth instead of floss to clean between your teeth and stimulate your gums. For some reason, I find this much easier and quicker to do than flossing and as a result I do it a lot more often. i keep some in my purse for times when I go out to eat and order the spinach salad. At my last cleaning my hygienist told me my gums are a lot healthier and there was much less plaque on my teeth. I noticed my cleaning took much less time and was also less uncomfortable. So, I guess they work!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!