• butter London 3 Free in Artful Dodger
Amazing

butter London 3 Free in Artful Dodger Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1209 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

Butter London's line of 3-free nail lacquers manages to embody both rich, vibrant color and a complete lack of the chemical nasties, eliminating such toxic ingredients as formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP. The colors available delightfully imaginative and saucily named place your nails in the spotlight, making them your ultimate fashion accessory. More information at: www.butterlondon.com

September 26, 2011

I like that this polish is BPA free with no formaldehyde or toluene- that is a big selling point. Unfortunately, the price is not. At close to $20 a bottle and with the fact that you'll have to pay shipping and handling to get it in Canada, this polish is just too pricey for me!

Fortunately for me and my wallet, I was given this product to review for ChickAdvisor. I love the colour I was given- artful dodger is a gorgeous deep shade of teal. The polish dries quickly and because of the formula, it does feel a bit different than other polishes.

It feel plastic almost- but it isn't bad, just different. I like the fact that this polish is so matte. It dries in a very pretty shade. It goes on a bit streaky and it is very sheer as well so you'll need to put on more than one coat. However because it dries so well, I think you'd be fine with three coats.

Lug Taxicab Full Tote