Buxom Custom Eyeshadow Pans
Good

Buxom Custom Eyeshadow Pans Reviews

Ranked #228 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

May 10, 2016

I love Buxom customer eyeshadow pans! Buxom eyeshadows are by far my favorite ever! They have literally no fallout and are very pigmented! The custom pans are great for making your own palette.

January 24, 2016

I bought these this past summer, and I fell in love with them. First of all, I love that you can pick which shades/colors that you want instead of having to settle for what is already packaged up.
I have
Color - Schmooze - shimmering turquoise
Color - It Crowd - glimmering cayenne - Which I absolutely love, its an orange, and its amazing.
Color - 24KT Stelettos - metallic gold - Love it!
Color - Diamond Darling - shimmering frost
Color Posh Purple - shimmering violet
Color Wild Nights - shimmering sugar plum

September 22, 2015

I swatched Posh Purple and fell in love~ The colour was so intense and looks great on its own.... layer it over black and wow! It's so creamy, there was no fallout....I can't say anything bad about the eyeshadow other than the price. At $19 for a single shadow it's much cheaper to pay $50 and get 6custom shades which would be a $110 value.

I totally recommend Buxom eyeshadow, its unlike any brand I've ever tried before. I've never received so many compliments as I do when I wear it. Can't wait to get the other shades

June 23, 2015

These are new at Sephora and I picked up every shade that wasn't sold out! And I love them. They are very smooth, not too powdery, no fallout, they're awesome, and they are $15 CAN each, I think they are worth every penny! There are tons of gorgeous colours!

anoosi23 added a new review for
LUSH NEW! Shampoo Bar

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender