Cacique Cotton Plunge Bra
Good

Cacique Cotton Plunge Bra Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 76 in Lingerie

October 04, 2013

Cacique bras are second to none. These bras are perfect for ladies who are well endowed. They keep the girls up where they are meant to be and provide the support needed. Although this is a Lane Bryant line, any women can wear these bras, not just plus sized women.

February 02, 2010

I went into a Lane Bryant store because I've heard wonderful things about their Cacique lingerie line, and I was very pleasantly surprised! The quality of the customer service alone is worth mentioning, and deserves it's own five stars; but the purpose of this review is this amazing bra I spotted behind the counter. The sales people were fantastic with sizing me, as I have an oddly shaped upper half, and found me GREAT fitting bras that would make even Victoria's Secret models take a second look! My boobs look like----BOOBS!! After some encouraging, I took home this fantastic bra---one of the first playful bras I've ever purchased. Not only do I look AMAZING in this bra; I have cleavage! These bras are super dooper comfortable and it's nice to know after having two children there is a bra maker that will give my boobs a surgical worthy lift!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!