Calgon Cotton Candy Body Mist

Calgon Cotton Candy Body Mist Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 124 in Body Mists & Fragrances

CALGON™ take me away! Indulge in this refreshing body mist in the irresistible scent of Cotton Candy. A sexy, sugary swirl of sensuality. 8 FL OZ (236 mL)

May 16, 2016

I bought a bottle of the Calgon Marshmallow body mist and was an instant fan of it, so when I discovered that there was an cotton candy scent, I couldn't resist getting that one as well. I was hoping that it was going to have that nice candy smell similar to the marshmallow but it instead I found that it had sort of a floral note to it but it does also carry a nice sweet smell. A bit disappointed but overall, I like it and would wear it

March 16, 2016

I'm the type of person that loves smelling good and I'm always on the look out for new things. I happened to stumble upon a row of Calgon sprays. The Cotton Candy body spray mist smells so good...good enough to eat! The smell itself is not overpowering and you can't beat the price!

February 28, 2016

Sweet summer scent. it's Great for a day out on the town or going to a park. It stays with you all day. Really does smell like Cotton Candy

October 06, 2015

I have a scent sensitivity so most perfumes instantly give me a headache. Calgon has somehow made sprays that are long lasting and don't give me a headache. Plus the variety they have is amazing.

July 15, 2015

I used to use this when I was in high school and I loved the smell of it back then.

July 15, 2015

I adore sweet scents, but this is sickening. It is so strong that even one spray gives me a headache. It's not bad after it's settled onto the skin for a few hours, but the first initial spray is horrible.

April 26, 2015

Sweet summer scent. Great for a day out on the town or going to a park. It stays with you all day - price is reasonable. Really does smell like Cotton Candy

March 29, 2015

It smells exactly like cotton candy, which is great! But I wouldn't use this product all the time because it is super overpowering and sweet smelling.

February 10, 2015

love love it its so yummy smelling

August 22, 2014

This spray smells just like cotton candy. My man loves it and so do I