Canus Goats Milk Moisturizing Lotion
Good

Canus Goats Milk Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1074 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

What is so special about goat's milk? Goat's Milk has long been known as a rejuventor of the skin. Goat's milk contains the highest percentage of naturally occurring compounds which help to moisturize the skin and contribute to its softness. Canus Goat's Milk Lotion was developed to bring the natural moisturizing properties of fresh goat's milk to a body lotion. Suitable for all-body use, from your nose to the toes. The lotion is available in a fragranced or a fragrance-free version and comes packaged in an attractive 16-ounce plastic container created in the shape of a milk bottle. In 2004, we have also added a convenient 5-ounce tube and a purse-sized 2 ounce container.

June 13, 2014

I really love this lotion. The best one for my very sensituve skin. And love the smell too!

September 04, 2013

My favorite lotion,smells awesome. Hard to find though

May 27, 2010

This is my favorite lotion that I have tried so far. And I've tried a lot! Goats milk really sooths and softens my skin. My skin feels like silk when I put it on my legs after I shave or cleanse. I also love the smell.

April 05, 2010

I bought this product in a travel size (58ml/2 oz) for $1.99 to test it out on my dry skin. Now I wish I bought a full size! I use it on my face (under my foundation) and on my hands. It leaves my hands incredibly soft! This lotion works amazingly well for dry hands and just as well on my face, which is a bit of everything - dry/oily/normal. I want to have it on at all times, lol - I love this lotion! HIGHLY recommend!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches