• Care Bears Plush Animals
Good

Care Bears Plush Animals Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 470 in Toys

February 11, 2016

These make wonderful party favours. Every girl gets to take one home to cherish. You can have a themed Care Bears party and invite the bears along. I have my original ones and now my daughter is collecting them anew.

February 11, 2016

These plush animals are so cute. I have several of them packed in a box that I am going to give to my daughter. I love that each bear represents something.

February 11, 2016

I can't remember how many of these I have bought; the one with a heart, different kinds and colours? All of them were a hit and I loved getting them I do remember a friendship one too. All of them cuddly and cute for sure.

June 18, 2015

My niece loves her Care Bear collection. I think they send a really good message to young children. These animals are nice and cuddly.

June 10, 2015

I had these when I was a kid and I loved them, Now I buy them for my daughter and she loves them!

May 12, 2015

I've always loved the Care Bears myself. I had a few growing up that I got from various relatives. My favorite was Funshine Bear. I kept them until one of my nieces was born. I passed them down to her when she was a few years old. She loves them and has added them to her own collection.

May 11, 2015

My daughter has a lovely collection of Care Bears plush animals. Adorable bears that have a unique design on their belly that matches their name. Soft, cuddly and fun to play with. Many bears to choose from. They will all become your favourites.