CARGO EyeLighter
Good

CARGO EyeLighter Reviews

1 review
Ranked #764 out of 820 in Eye Liner

This take-anywhere wand features dual ends to create wider, brighter eyes. The pointed tip applies a matte gold shadow to the outer corners, under the brows, and along the lower lash line to give your eyes an instant lift. The rounded tip applies a gorgeous, shimmering gold shadow to the inner corners of the eyes to give a touch of glamor and create brighter, more awake eyes. Vitamin E conditions the skin around the eye, neutralizes free radicals, and adds a creamy, silky texture to the eye shadow in order to prevent creasing. Tired eyes are instantly revived, leaving you looking rested and refreshed.

January 19, 2011

i love to highlight
    :Pricey at $20:

I don't wear eye shadow often, but sometimes I feel like I need a little something, something.

This highlighting pen is easy. One end is matte, the other is shimmery. It even tells you where to apply it. I love make-up for dummies. The Bay and Ulta still have Cargo, but last I checked the Pink is gone (only White or Gold).

I don't know if it instantly makes my eyes pop, but it makes me feel like I did something, although not $20 worth of something. Hm....

Photos on my blog.