Carmex Healing Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #154 out of 787 in Lip Balm

October 13, 2016

For me, this is the holy grail of all lip balms. I use it every night and apply it every morning before getting into my makeup routine, and not just for cold sores. My lips are everything to me. I always use liquid matte lipsticks which can be very drying, and can look very unattractive if your lips aren't moisturized enough. Carmex moisturizes my lips, and keeps them looking and feeling perfect. This product is inexpensive so I always stock up and I NEVER run out.

September 18, 2016

I have been using this since I was 15. Me and my best friend were never without it.

I like the one in the small jar. It really does heal chapped cracked dry lips. It covers quite thick but will absorb as much as your lips need. If after 2 or 3 minutes, anything left just gently wipe off. You also get a shine to your lips even though it is not a gloss, but it isn't sticky, its' smooth and soft. Also, it gives back any color to your lips that was lost from dehydration.

I do recommend this, and like with any product, less is more. It last a long time. Make sure to use clean fingers or use a QTip to apply it especially if you have a viral flu or cold.

August 26, 2016

This looks balm is great, it's probably the best I've used! It really works to relieve sore chapped lips and the price point is amazing! I've recommended this lip balm to my family and friends and they love it as well :-)

July 07, 2016

I have been using this product every night for years. Not only does the product itself last long (so the fact that it is very inexpensive makes the value amazing), but it also works very well. This balm is extremely moisturizing and effective at healing cracked lips. Living in Canada where the winters can seem to last forever, this product is great for anyone who spends time on the ski hills!

June 13, 2016

I love this product. it is officially the only lip balm I use. Worth every penny at around $2! Once upon a time I would only use Blistex and bought Carmex out of desperation - boy was I wrong!! Carmex is now my lip balm of choice. Smells great and is a great quality product!

March 21, 2016

If I had to go a day without my Carmex, I'm pretty sure I'd freak right out. This stuff is amazing; it makes my lips feel genuinely wonderful! I've given more of these little tubs away as part of a gift than I can count. It's inexpensive, and does EXACTLY what it's supposed to. Two thumbs WAY up!

February 19, 2016

One cold, dry, winter night, I found my lips in desperate need of moisture, so I took the change out of the bottom of my purse, and purchased the cheapest lip balm I could find that seemed like it would work.
It didn't.
I'm sure it moisturized my lips at least a little, but the uncomfortable stinging/tingling sensation it left behind made me crave the Chapstick I'd left at home. I would not recommend this for just chapped lips, no matter how badly they're cracking.
I can not comment on the effectiveness for cold sores, as that was not why I bought it.

January 03, 2016

Everyone but me seems to love this product. I bought it on a friend's advice, but found it didn't have the desired effect. It often left me with a scummy layer on my lips that was a visible white colour, leaving me embarrassed when I noticed in the mirror. I found the taste hard to take and also hate the burning/tingling sensation.

Sorry Carmex, count me out.

December 17, 2015

It works amazingly well, a must have on hand product!

August 24, 2015

This is one of the best lip balms there is. In the winter time it heals dry chapped lips and helps to prevent more chapping. It almost feels a bit medicinal.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!