Cascade All-in-1 Pacs with Dawn

Cascade All-in-1 Pacs with Dawn Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

February 25, 2016

Cascase packs are amazing, you do not even have to pre rinse before putting your dishes in the wash. When I make casseroles I just put the pans in the dishwasher and they come out as clean as before I started making dinner. My glass where comes out clean and spotless and my utensils look amazing. My only issues with this product is the price. It is such a small product but it comes with a price tag. I am usually able to find a coupon and find it on sale which makes it more reasonable.

July 31, 2015

I think the dawn helps to fight food build up and to leave your dishes sparkling. Easy to use and convenient.

June 08, 2015

My dishwasher thanks this soap! No more pre-scrub!

May 29, 2015

Got a few samples to try out- I love it! I have had no issues with left over bits from pots and pans, way better than the cheap store- brand

December 05, 2014

Small pacs for the dishwasher but AMAZING results!!! No streaks on glasses!! Sparking clean dishes!!

July 08, 2014

The small pacs are a great price. This product works well except sometimes I have a difficulty with it not effectively cleaning jars. Other than that, it's an acceptable product.

September 25, 2013

By far the best dishwasher product out there on the market. It is the only brand I use and trust. I never had any problems with it and surprised when people say they do. The scent is great too and never over powering like the powder products.

November 07, 2012

Works great! Love that it has a fresh scent. Be sure your fingers are dry when picking up the packet...as the cover will disintegrate in your fingers. (All simular products will)
Fun design with the swirl!

October 27, 2012

This dishwasher detergent is amazing. I have tried so many different products and even though I have a good quality new dishwasher, many of them are sorely lacking. I don't like to pre-wash my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Kind of defeats the purpose.

With these it doesn't matter how much junk is on them, it's pretty much guaranteed to come off. In the month or so I've been testing these, they have quickly become my favourite. This came into the office for testing so I received it for free. They are slightly more expensive than what I was using in the past but I think it's worth it.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products