Cascade Platinum With Dawn Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 130 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

October 31, 2016

I have tried every dishwasher liquid, powder and tablet there is and all created a heavy white film on my dishes. On a whim I picked up a pack of these cascade with dawn tablets because they were the cheapest option at 7$, and I have never looked back! This has changed the way I use my kitchen! I had tried everything-- purchased a new dishwasher, had handymen come in to check it, had my water tested by the city, and even purchased a water softener! Had I known how exceptional this tiny little cube was, I could have saved so much money! I can put anything in the dishwasher now even if I don't rinse it and know it will come out sparkling! If you have a dishwasher, you need to buy this!

August 16, 2016

I am new to the dishwasher scene, having just moved into a house with my very first dishwasher this month. I made the mistake of buying a big tub of no-name dishwashing pods. I had a couple of Cascade Platinum samples and used those and was shocked at the difference between the no-name and the Cascade. I have never seen my dishes shine so much. The difference between wine glasses cleaned with Cascade vs no-name vs hand washing was quite drastic. I won't let the big tub of pods that I got go to waste, but as soon as we finish the bucket, we are definitely getting Cascade Platinum from now on.

July 18, 2016

I've tried other brands of dishwasher tablets , and the cascade ones are the only ones I've seem to have any luck with. They seem to get my dishes clean and break down in the wash. I do recommend cascade over any other brands.

June 17, 2016

These dishwasher tabs work really well! I've used several other brands but this one works the best for us! WOW! I was pleasantly surprised! I've already recommended it to my friends and family :)

May 23, 2016

i looooooooooved it got it at big lots just wish they would distribute it with more in one pack . i got mine for a fraction of the cost and could not find samequantity somewhere else like walmart but it seems to do the job and great lune overall it keeps dishwasher clean which is also a plus if you ak me
since i use the machine more than once a wk

May 11, 2016

this is the better product i try for dishes. leave all dishes clean, look new and shiny, never use anything else sinse i try this one, the price is too much but Worth it

May 01, 2016

I tried this for the first time last week i was very impress with the result. The dishes came out really clean no residue on my glasses. Im definetly bying this again.

February 11, 2016

We use this product consistantly. We have an older dishwasher and I find this product always leaves my dishes clean and spotless. I love the pods better than a cleanser. They are pricey but you pay for quality.

February 10, 2016

This is my favorite dishwasher detergent. Works hard to scrub away left on gunk and food on dishes, pots, pans, etc. Works well on glassware/ Does not leave residue. A good buy.

January 28, 2016

While I do like these pods better than other dishwashing cleansers, I do think that they are overpriced.
I would use them exclusively but, if I do not find them in sale when I need to purchase a dishwashing detergent for my home, I will buy another brand that I find comparable.
They do clean my dishes very well and are convenient in pod form.