Cascades Enviro® Extreme® paper towel made from 100% recycled fibre

Cascades Enviro® Extreme® paper towel made from 100% recycled fibre Reviews

Ranked #333 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

July 10, 2013

Fell apart when I used it to clean up spilt juice. I did not absorb much and was to expensive.

June 02, 2013

Love this product. By far my favorite choice and go to for paper towel products. Very absobent and durable. Have even used for my homemade baby wipes and they keep it together even after prolonged moisture!!

1.5/5

November 12, 2011

I brought this paper towel hoping to help the environment. The paper towel is terrible! I used it with Windex to clean a mirror and the result was a big streaky mess. I will not buy this again.

April 11, 2011

Cascade paper towels are made from 100% recycled fibers and are a simple way to help our environment with out compromising the quality that we all want. I love that they are made from recycled fibers and that they work just as good as any other brand on the market today. The only difference I find in them is that they’re cheap in price and you can buy select a size rolls. This way you don’t waste a large paper towel on a small job and can take a smaller size when needed for a smaller job. Cascades paper towels have a unique absorbency cell technology that allows them to keep they’re shape when wet and holding liquid in the microcell for extreme absorbency. I find they work great around my house for all kinds of jobs big and small and the rolls last longer then the other kinds of paper towels do. They are made with less then 80% water then the industry average; they are dried with natural gas and are bleaches without chlorine making them not only a much better choice for our environment, but also for all living things.

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic