Catalyst Reaction Leather
Good

Catalyst Reaction Leather Reviews

Ranked #261 out of 319 in Accessories

March 04, 2010

not my style a little to I think they r better for men not girls

Updated On: March 04, 2010

I love their stuff but I think it would be better for men

April 23, 2009

I recently bought a leather cuff bracelette that was made by Catalyst Reaction leather goods. Kate Falkenberg and Kat Bachmeier grew up in Alberta and now call Vancouver home. Catalyst belts are their signature item. They cost approx $70 each and are meant to be worn with designer denim, the belts really stand out and look original since no two of their belts are exactly the same. Their leather belts and cuffs are available at various boutique stores in Canada. I bought mine at Agnes Jean in Squamish, BC. Catalyst products are treated with eco-friendly enzymes father than tannins and their website is hosted by Ethical Hosting which is a server that is powered by carbon credits by wind! Another location that carries Catalyst Reaction products is Portobello West in Vancouver that can be found at www.portobellowest.com online. Check out Catalyst Reaction products, I am very impressed with their pieces!