Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 269 in Serums

October 09, 2016

I received this as a gift with purchase. I love Caudalie products. This went on smoothly, not oily. It has a great texture and seemed to absorb quickly. I have very oily skin and this did not make me look like an oil slick. I would recommend it to all skin types.

August 26, 2016

J'ai décidé d'essayer ce produit lorsque je me suis aperçue que j'avais quelques tâches brunes et quelques petits cicatrices d'acnés. Le produit a permis d'atténuer grandement ces marques sur mon visage. Il illumine beaucoup le teint. L'odeur est douce et agréable. Par contre, le produit rend la peau un peu collante, mais l'effet part en quelques minutes. Le seul point négatif est le prix.

June 27, 2016

J'ai fait du masque de grossesse a chacune de mes grossesse. Bien que mes taches soit toujours présente elles ont été grandement atténué par ce produit. Sontnseul defaut le prix.

March 17, 2016

I like to use this serum at night before applying moisturizer. I live in a dry climate and it makes my skin feel smoother and less dry the following day. On occasion, if my skin is feeling particularly dry, usually in the brunt of winter, I will use this serum instead of primer to give my skin the extra moisture during the day.

March 17, 2016

Very high quality serum and had positive results after using it for a month. My skin did not break out and felt smoother and more moisturized / plumped. I applied it day and night; however, I felt that my skin was prone to becoming oily fast during the day if I use this under my make up.