Cavendish Farms Spicy Potato Wedges
Good

Cavendish Farms Spicy Potato Wedges Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 45 in Frozen Potatoes & French Fries

May 14, 2016

These are delicious my whole family loves these spicy potato wedges I always make with meat on the side and gravy they are gone in no time they don;t last long in my household

March 02, 2016

Delish!! We all loved these and devoured them in minutes!! Spicy but not too spicy that we couldn't continue to eat them. They were great with ketchup and with ranch dressing. Fantastic!

June 11, 2015

These are good and have a yummy seasoning on them and they taste great.

March 11, 2015

This is absolutely delicious and quick and easy to prepare. saves you a lot of time and hassle. my family loves it every time.

March 08, 2015

I have had these several times and they were very tasty. They have a spicy taste but not too much and they also have garlic ones that are also good....They are easy and quick to prepare in the oven and hold there shape without getting mushy.

March 08, 2015

They cook up crispy without being greasy. These wedges pack some heat. Very flavourful side dish that can be added to so many meats. A generous sized bag with large pieces of potatoes at a reasonable price. I will definitely purchase them again.