Celestial Seasonings Lemonade Iced Tea K-Cup Reviews

Ranked #442 out of 471 in Tea

A whole new way to enjoy your Keurig brewer. Just in time for backyard barbecues and parties by the pool! Your Keurig brewer now makes delicious, refreshing iced coffee and tea at the touch of a button. Our new Brew Over Ice K-Cup packs contain more coffee or tea - the perfect amount to create a cool, breezy brew. They're specially designed to brew directly over ice.

June 24, 2016

I actually liked this product but I didn't drink it iced like it suggests. I made it hot like a tea. It had a nice tangy flavor and I thought it tasted delicious.

April 16, 2014

I did not like this product at all and am happy we did not pay for it as it came as a bonus with something else we purchased. I added a ton of sugar to this drink and it was still too bitter and just had no appeal. After about 3 sips I gave up and dumped the cup. Would not purchase.

September 11, 2013

Very refreshing but the portion is not very big.

February 15, 2013

I bought these on a whim and they are fantastic! I was surprised how fresh and cool the tea comes out from the hot brewer - it is ready to drink instantly. Not too lemony, and not too sweet, it is the perfect refreshing summer drink. The only thing that is kind of annoying is having to put in ice all the time - if you drink a few of these in the day or for a group the ice will run out really easily. Overall though, worth the price for a treat.

February 15, 2013

Delicious iced tea! This stuff is the perfect amount of sweet, not too bitter, and very refreshing!

August 18, 2012

ce thé glacé est le pire que jai pu boire ... il goute l'herbe

August 08, 2012

I love iced tea in the summer with extra wedges of lemons or lime.I was excited to see that Celestial came out with these K-cups.I have always liked celestials teas and have often made there tea into iced tea they made it so much easier with these K-cups.It is made with equal parts of black tea and natural lemon flavor and uses cane sugar for sweetening .I love that its not to sweet and not to bitter and its so refreshing and mouth watering.The perfect beverage in the hot summer months what could be better!

August 07, 2012

These are wonderful, quick and easy and they taste great!

June 20, 2012

Just tried this for the first time and was totally suprised as I did not think that tea could taste very good without brewing it first. It did not have too much lemon flavor either as many lemon teas seem to. I do wish that the K-cups were a little more affordable as I seem to go through a lot of them.

June 13, 2012

What a great addition to the Keurig products! this ice tea is so good! I was amazed at the flavour. I was not expecting it to be so good considering that it comes out hot and over ice. You would think that it would have a watered down taste but surprisingly it does not.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products