CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

October 26, 2016

I love this product it is the perfect thickness for a bum paste, it comes in a tube which makes it easy to use and less messy than a tub. It has no scent and has some great organic ingredients

October 21, 2016

Great product. We have tried all kinds of products on our baby's bottom and this one, although a bit on the expensive side worked very well. We will definitely buy this product again.

September 07, 2016

A great cream!The zinc oxide is micronized, so the cream has none of the usual unpleasant features of zinc based products --- e.g.not sticky, no odor, not hard to wash off....

August 26, 2016

While the price is a bit to gasp at, like almost everything CeraVe; it's worth its weight in gold! The cream is very lightweight and isn't sticky at all. My child hasn't had a rash, so I cannot speak to it's rash clearing capabilities but I have applied this to keep potential rashes at bay (ie. teething, eating too much fruit etc.) and is a nice moisturizer too. We cloth diaper so do use this with a liner as the zinc may leave a stain.

August 24, 2016

This is the only cream my I will purchase now. I have tried many other creams however its just not the same results. We have a pool and my children tend to forget the issues walking around in wet clothes can do, I have applied this a couple times to the girls because of the rash they have gotten and it is cleared up by the next day!

August 24, 2016

This is the only cream my baby uses. We have a tube at daycare. A tube at home. A tube in the car. Wish the price was a bit better but it works great.

August 23, 2016

I use this for my daughter sometimes and its great its a bit pricey tho but works wonders for that nasty diaper rash that wont go away I would keep repurchasing it

June 27, 2016

I have received this cream in the #SuperMom package for free in exchange for an unbiased review. Having a young baby this was a great campaign to be part of. Absolutely great cream! Unlike some of the other diaper rash creams on the market, this one is super light and does not stain clothes. It reduces redness in the bum area super quickly. I am always hesitant to put any creams on my daughter as she is under 6 months and the less chemicals I can use the better, but this cream absolutely won me over. Will definitely buy once I run out my free product.

June 06, 2016

This product is great as a preventative treatment. It's not greasy, goes on smooth and has a nice scent that is not to strong. I did not find it useful for a moderate diaper rash. But overall it was a good product.

0.5/5

May 20, 2016

I've only used this one a few times and the results simply did not meet my requirements for my grandchild's rash. I think it's best I stick to my regular one.

jayvelyn926 added a new review for