CeraVe Bébé Diaper Rash Cream Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 343 in Diaper Creams

A revolutionary new product to treat and prevent diaper rash while moisturizing and restoring baby’s delicate skin barrier with Ceramides, Choleterol and Fatty Acids. With InVisibleZinc™ that goes on sheer and calms irritated skin without the thick, sticky mess of most creams.

See what our testers thought of the CeraVe Supermom collection!

February 01, 2017

This product is probably one of the only diaper rash creams I will purchase now. I bought different brands in the past but when I was gifted this one, I thought this was the best one yet! It is a bit pricey, but for the job it does, I'd keep buying! It clears rashes away fast and it doesn't seem to have a bad smell like some have had that I've tried in the past. I would recommend to anyone if you're willing to pay that extra few dollars!

January 27, 2017

This CeraVe diaper cream is a awesome product. It clears up diaper rashes quickly. I love all the CeraVe products and also use the body wash and lotion on my little ones, as well as on myself. We all have allergic skin and often get eczema outbreaks and this is the ONLY product on the market that helps clear it up shirt of having to go get prescription steroid creams.

I also recommend the CeraVe for Stretchmarks, but have been unable to find it in the stores this past year, so I hope the company is still making it. My only issue with the CeraVe products is that they are usually a bit pricey, even when on sale.

January 18, 2017

J'ai acheté cette crème pour mon petit fils qui avait de gros problèmes. On a rapidement constaté des résultats. Les rougeurs ont complètement disparus en quelques applications. Nous l'avons beaucoup aimé!

October 26, 2016

I love this product it is the perfect thickness for a bum paste, it comes in a tube which makes it easy to use and less messy than a tub. It has no scent and has some great organic ingredients

October 21, 2016

Great product. We have tried all kinds of products on our baby's bottom and this one, although a bit on the expensive side worked very well. We will definitely buy this product again.

September 07, 2016

A great cream!The zinc oxide is micronized, so the cream has none of the usual unpleasant features of zinc based products --- e.g.not sticky, no odor, not hard to wash off....

August 26, 2016

I have received this cream in the #SuperMom package for free in exchange for an unbiased review.
    While the price is a bit to gasp at, like almost everything CeraVe; it's worth its weight in gold! The cream is very lightweight and isn't sticky at all. My child hasn't had a rash, so I cannot speak to it's rash clearing capabilities but I have applied this to keep potential rashes at bay (ie. teething, eating too much fruit etc.) and is a nice moisturizer too. We cloth diaper so do use this with a liner as the zinc may leave a stain.

August 24, 2016

This is the only cream my I will purchase now. I have tried many other creams however its just not the same results. We have a pool and my children tend to forget the issues walking around in wet clothes can do, I have applied this a couple times to the girls because of the rash they have gotten and it is cleared up by the next day!

August 24, 2016

This is the only cream my baby uses. We have a tube at daycare. A tube at home. A tube in the car. Wish the price was a bit better but it works great.

August 23, 2016

I use this for my daughter sometimes and its great its a bit pricey tho but works wonders for that nasty diaper rash that wont go away I would keep repurchasing it