Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 is specially formulated to be effective, light and silky-smooth—ideal for facial use. In addition to providing gentle moisturization for all skin types, Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15 gives you moderate protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays that are responsible for premature lines and wrinkles. This skin moisturizer is lightweight, fragrance-free and suitable for use under makeup or after shaving. For more information, please visit http://www.cetaphil.com.

November 11, 2016

I think this is a really great daily moisturizer with SPF. I have sensitive skin and am especially sensitive to products with SPF in them. This did not give me a rash and I did not have a problem with breakouts. I use it daily year round.

October 21, 2016

This has been my go-to moisturizer for years. It is very light, absorbs quickly and not at all greasy. It's super affordable and easy to find at the drug store.

October 03, 2016

I purchase this for my husband, but ran-out of sunscreen and ended-up using it, too. I have sensitive skin and Cetaphil cleansers are a staple in my house. This is a good product for the price.

May 17, 2016

J'ai essayé l'échantillon reçu de Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer Spf 15 laisse un peu d'hydratant sur la peau, un bon produit pour les usages courant des peaux sans problèmes spécifiques :)

February 06, 2016

Cetaphil makes some awesome skin care products that don't break the bank.
They are very gentle on the skin and light also.
I chose this daily moisturizer because it contains an spf 15.
I try to include sunscreen in my moisturizer or foundation to ensure
I get the protection I need without an additional step in my regime.
This mositurizer has a nice formula. It doesn't feel to heavy.

February 01, 2016

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15

I received also from Cetaphil a sample of the moisturizer,
and I ended up buying the full size product with the coupon they sent along.

Great moisturizer, and very natural.
Absorbs into the skin very well, looks smooth, doesn't cause greasyness, looks natural, moisturizer absorbs well and lasts all day.

SPF 15 helps not to add additional products onto face during the day.

Great price
dermatologist tested is a great bonus for those suffering acne

July 30, 2015

My holy grail for my face. For years I used Clinque but noticed my skin was starting to get a little rash and clogged pores. I switched to Estee Lauder and it eventually did not work for me either. I decided to give this more affordable one a try after reading others reviews and I am thankful I did.

It is very effective at moisturizing yet gentle on my skin and does not break me out or aggravate my skin.

I finally have cheeks that don't burn and people have noticed a difference in my skin.

I highly recommend especially if you have senstive skin.

June 12, 2015

After reading about several recommended facial moisturizers in a online posting I tried this brand and it is excellent. No greasy feel to it and gives me a fresh look.

June 08, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and definitely now during my pregnancy. I will easily break out if i dont use cetaphil and i will break out if i use anything other than cetaphil
I love the additional spf added to keep my face wrinkle free in the future. Doesnt stick, great base for makeup and leaves my skin feeling replenished.

April 29, 2015

I love this stuff, it absorbs fast and doesn't feel greasy. Also the SPF is awesome, it's really important to protect your skin.

TiaQ added a new review for
Lactantia Unsalted Butter

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS