Chanel Exceptionnel de Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara Reviews

Ranked #662 out of 775 in Mascara

Adds volume & curve to lashes for fullest Clump-free & smudge-proof separation Long wearing benefit Features innovative 6-sided brush Ensures striking makeup effect

June 01, 2015

This is a good mascara, but it is so pricey... for a product that is only good for 3 months, the price is quite high. It is one of my favourite though. It is volumizing and lengthening without flaking or clumping lashes. It works well on thin lashes

March 08, 2010

This is the best mascara I have ever used. It curls your lashes at the same time as it adds volume and length. It's a one step mascara that is easy to apply, no eyelash curler needed! I find it really opens up my eyes and it lasts all day. Love it!

April 23, 2009

This is THE best mascara I have tried in a long time! I had been on a hunt for another mascara since my last one got discontinued, so I have pretty much tried them all. But this mascara did not flake off at all! And if I left it on overnight, it was still there in the morning! The only downside is the cost-$28 a tube. But it is well worth it!

October 30, 2008

Usually I'm really sensitive to mascara and eyeliner but this stuff is a must have for my make up bag. It does not irritate my contacts like other mascaras I've tried.

September 16, 2008

This is the BEST mascara I have ever tried!! And it is the only one will use from now on. The brush is amazing!! I was able to get rightup on the root of my lashes with out poking my eye!! LOL!! You have to try the brush. I have never seen one like it before. I have short thin lashes and usually I have to curl them before applying mascara, with this product I just brushed it on and was done. It made them look super thick and long, Usually if I don't curl my lashes they just blend in with my eyeliner,not with this. I love it!!!

September 16, 2008

Although the brush is a bit tricky the comb part works great. It's a long lasting mascara that doesn't rub off (swhich is great for when you accidently rub your eye. It doesn't clump your lashes and it doesn't feel heavy on your lashes. What a wonderful product.

September 15, 2008

I am somewhat skeptic when it ocmes to what a product says it has to offer. I am a person that has to try it and see for myself. I am on medication that will tend to make my hair thin and/or fall out if I don't stay on a very healthy diet, take a daily vitamin and exercise regularly. Most mascaras claim to give your lashes the look of lenghth, volume and fullness. Most don't seem to have those effects on my lashes. So, when I got this mascara, I was, of course, skeptical. It claimed to have this unique brush and whatnot. Most seem to claim that, though. I open the tube, and I have to admit, the brush really did seem different to me. So, to the next step...application. I applied it exactly as the directions instructed as to give the product a fair "test"...start at the base of the lash, roll brush outward and extend to the end of the lash. To my pleasant surprise. It seemed to work pretty well. I finished my left eye and moved on to my right before I gave it a close examination and looked at my overall face. I was shocked! My lashes DID have volume, we separated well, seemed to have lenght and there was no clumping and my lashes weren't sticky. I was thrilled. I have found a mascara that even delivers to someone with my problem lashes!

September 15, 2008

I have jumped on board the "smokey eye" train and love the latest looks! I recently received this mascara and fell in love...it does a great job really opening up my eyes with rich color, curl, and volume. I love the brush and how wonderful my lashes are defined with this. Be prepare to invest in some good eye makeup remover as this has great "staying power" and soap and water don't cut it!

September 15, 2008

Exceptionnel de Chanel is a nice mascara that adds volume and gives a decent curl, however It doesn't add much length. The brush is a lttle hard to work with but I've gotten better with practice. Although the results are okay I think I'll stck with Dior or Lancome.

1.5/5

September 14, 2008

I didnt like it..its clumpy and it flakes in your eyes

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml