• Chanel Inimitable Mascara
  • Chanel Inimitable Mascara

Chanel Inimitable Mascara Reviews

Ranked #696 out of 775 in Mascara

This mascara features a uniquely designed brush Bristles align in perfect symmetry for perfect coating of each lash Bristles with ideal length to draw out lashes to maximum Bristles line up with absolute accuracy Bristle fineness & suppleness ensure precision application Offers incredible makeup effects in terms of volume, length, curl & separation - Chanel - Mascara - Inimitable Multi Dimensional Mascara

May 01, 2015

I have been using Chanel Inimitable Mascara for a really really long time! I have natural long lashes, but you'll need them to curl. I just crimp them then a couple coats of the Chanel Inimitable mascara and BOOM! My eyes pop. LOVE LOVE THEM :). You should definitely buy them. They're well worth it.

December 29, 2009

I'm not gonna lie, this is great mascara, but I'm not crazy about spending almost $40 bucks on mascara. I don't mind spending money on a quality product, but you can get just as great mascara from Clinique or Lancome for way way cheaper.
Anyway, this mascara is very natural looking & gives you great looking lashes. I know some people love the new rubber brush, but it actually hurts my eyes a bit -- it's a little spikey. And while it does lengthen my lashes, it doesn't thicken them as much as I would hope. I think it's because it has a rubber brush instead of a classic, plush, "pipe cleaner"-style brush. Also, I find that I need to apply like a zillion coats to get the results I want.
Overall, a good mascara, but if you are broke & don't have the disposable income to spend, it's not worth it.

May 02, 2008

I have been using this mascara since Chanel came out with it 2 years ago. I love it and it is worth the price. I have thick lashes and it applies very smoothly and naturally, does not smudge nor clump. I have purchased both the regular and the waterproof: I prefer the latter.

October 30, 2006

This mascara is worth every penny. Chanel has come up with a really cool new rubber wand that honestly seperates lashes and adds awesome length...Love this product.